Thursday 7 April 2011

dreaming.

Dreams.. they aren't just the imagination running wild at night. I dream every night, I can almost guarantee it. But every single dream is different.

I dream during the day too. I find myself walking along the road in my own little world. Someone starts talking to me, they say my name and I get this rush all of a sudden I'm back.. in this world. Not in the world I want to be in, the world where anything can happen, and if someone gets hurt you know that when you wake up, it will all be okay.

I think, it makes the day better. Makes it worth it. If we didn't have dreams or ideas, what would we have? A world of grey, bleak nothingness. What's the point in that? But in my world, or your world, everything is amazing and perfect! Anything can happen.
I had a dream the other day, that I could fly. Okay.. Yes, maybe I'm a little to old for that, but I woke up and all I could think about was Me. Flying.
Who wouldn't want that?!

I dream about the future too. Not just my future. But every ones, the whole entire universe. What it would be like. I came up with everything.. the works! We had hover cars, and all these clever robots and global warming wasn't around, we'd fixed all of the problems.. and had Aliens, which therefore meant we had conquered space. Well I hoped we had.

My future counts too. What I want to do keeps me going. I want to write, and hopefully this is the starting point. A very special friend told me to do this, I'm not sure if he still reads this, we've drifted, but he means the world to me. And I hope he reads this, otherwise I'll be speaking to nobody. So this is how it started, a small teeny weeny dream, some encouragement and then.. this is all I think about! All I want to do is write. Maybe this is the turning point.

Dreaming, is everything. Don't ever forget it. Anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment